Nice load of Claro Walnut logs and Big Leaf Maple burls.
Attention Loggers and Landscapers!
We buy large, unique logs!
Generally we are looking for:
- Logs that are at least 45" in diameter on the small end (inside the bark) - Click Here for instructions on how we measure a log or standing tree.
- Hour glass shaped logs must measure at least 45" at the smallest point.
- Burls that are 300 lbs and bigger.
- Burly logs (cluster logs).
- Highly figured logs that are 12" minimum diameter at the small end.
- All logs must be free of shake, spider cracks, excessive spiral grain, rot, splits etc. and be suitable for making wide natural edge lumber.
- If the logs are a full tractor trailer load we can arrange trucking, but the seller must be able to load the truck. For logs that are less than a full tractor trailer load, the seller is responsible for making trucking arrangements and loading the truck.